FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Toddler Hoodie Sweater





This is the very first (and so far the only) sweater I have ever crocheted. What a pain in the butt! I usually crochet hats, blankets and scarves so having to shape armholes was a bit of a challenge for me since I'd never done it before. It would have been a lot easier if I had someone I could ask for help. All in all it came out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. I bought the buttons in Michael's. I wanted something fun and not just plain old buttons.

I'm not actively searching for more sweater patterns to crochet. I proved to myself that I could do it after wanting to quit and make something else. But I think that I'll stick to what (I think) I do best and actually enjoy making. My only regret is not making it bigger so that Stephanie could get more use out of it. I'll just have to wait until Eva can fit into it.

For you more adventurous and skilled crocheters, here is the link to the pattern.

http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=272&cps=21191


No comments:

Post a Comment