FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beach Day!

During the summer it is rare for Alberto to get a day off and when he does get one the weather usually doesn't cooperate. This past Saturday, Alberto calls and tells me that he has the next day off and asks if I want to go to the beach.

Now, I love Alberto but I hate the beach. I hate sand. I hate the idea of sand all over the babies. I hate finding sand all over the place when I unpack, do laundry, in the bath tub, etc. But like I said...I love Alberto. So I enthusiastically said yes.

Alberto and Eva


Stephanie was not a fan of the water and stayed far, far away from it.


Eva getting a hand from her Aunt Krissi.


Overall, it was a lovely day but I don't think that we'll be going back until next summer when the girls are bigger. Maybe by then I'll stop finding sand everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment