FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Coughing, boogers and crying

2 out of 3 kids are sick. Alexandra has bronchitis, Stephanie has a cough a lots of boogers and mommy is about to her lose her mind!

Alex was out of school for a couple of days with a cough and fever and on Thursday Stephie began coughing with a temperature and lots of boogers that she likes to smear all over her face and hair. Friday morning I packed up all of the kids and with the help of my stepmother headed to the pediatrician. The kids spent the whole weekend taking medicine, resting and whining and they're still not as well as I'd hoped. Alex is still coughing pretty bad and if it doesn't sound better tomorrow we're going back to the doctor.

How am I doing you ask??? LOL! I have not been sleeping. Well, I don't sleep well to begin with and now with the kids sick I've been sleeping a lot less. I think that the kids discuss how to make me lose my mind. Especially the little ones.

What can we do to drive mommy crazy?


Great idea! While I take my nap you stay awake and cry and when I wake up it's your turn to nap.



They're evil. Cute but evil.




No comments:

Post a Comment