FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Apple Picking

I love beautiful fall days. I love it even more when my husband has the day off and we can do something outside with the girls like apple picking. This is the first time that we went and we all had a great time. Both of the girls behaved beautifully and I'm pleasantly surprised how much Stephanie enjoyed it.

Stephanie getting a lift from daddy


Now it's Eva's turn


I thought it was a pretty picture :-)


Stephanie making sure that the apples tasted good.


My baby girl


So, how does your apple taste?


It's good. Try it, Eva.


Pretty baby


Don't worry, mom, that's what washer machines are for!


Yay! I got a pumpkin!!



I have so many apples now that I don't know what to do with them. I'm going to look up some recipes and post them later on in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment