FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Last Day of Summer

I can't believe that summer is over :-(

Soon I will have to trade in my flip flops for Uggs and start dressing the kids in layers.

Summer is Alberto's busiest time at work so we didn't get to do too much with the kids but I'm hoping that we'll be able to do some fun fall activities with the girls.

This was a particularly lovely and rare day off for my husband. We went to IHOP for breakfast with the babies. Stephanie actually ate food while we were there. This kid never eats. So I had to take a picture to document this momentous event.

Stephanie enjoying her breakfast


Mmmmmm....pancakes


Eva enjoying her toast


I couldn't resist adding this picture of Alberto shoveling food into his mouth.


After breakfast we decided to go to my father's house so that he can spend time with Stephanie and Eva.

My daddy and Eva


Alberto trying to figure out the bubble gun.


Yay! He got it to work!!


Love that face!


While I'm sad to see summer go I am looking forward to cozy sweaters, crocheting some hats for the babies (even though they probably won't wear them) and cooking some comfort food. Oh and how could I forget the thing that I look forward to the most in the fall......Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment