FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, January 1, 2010

First post of 2k10!

I hope that you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve!

I hadn't planned on posting anything today because I'm not cooking today (we have leftovers from last night's take out!) and I'm not yet ready to post the patterns for the hats and scarves that I'm working on. But I just to post about my middle daughter Stephanie. This child truly cracks me up on a daily basis but yesterday she really outdid herself. Alexandra had already left to spend NYE at her father's house, Eva was napping in the swing and I was in the kitchen with Stephanie while she ate her lunch. I'm not quite sure what happened because I was on my laptop (yes, yes, I know....bad mommy) but I looked over at her to see if she was done eating her grilled cheese yet and saw this.



No, you're not mistaken...you are seeing 2 pieces of grilled cheese nestled into her hair. Sigh....this is the child that's going to give me gray hair.






No comments:

Post a Comment