FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thanks goodness for washable crayons

While I was nursing Eva this morning Stephanie decided to go into my diaper bag and rip open a box of washable crayons and color my floor.



Those are her hands trying to grab the box of crayons. Nothing is safe when Stephanie is around. Yesterday she got into my bag again and took out the goldfish and was snacking away. I need to start keeping my bedroom door closed.

It wasn't too much of a mess but I have to figure out a way to curb her jealousy issues with her baby sister. When I'm nursing, Stephanie will almost always do something bad to get my attention. She has emptied out my drawers, unravel whatever I'm crocheting or color the floors. Thankfully she hasn't lashed out at the baby. I try to give Stephie extra attention when Eva is napping but I guess she needs more. I'll have to come up with something before she figures out a more destructive way to get my attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment