FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Most annoying toy yet

We have lots of annoying and loud toys here that thankfully have an off switch. Aaaahhh.....silence. But that has all changed since Stephanie learned how to turn all of her toys on. Sometimes all at once. Who taught her how to turn them on? I know it wasn't me.

As if we didn't have enough toys around here Alberto decided to buy what I think is the most annoying toy yet.

Introducing the Fisher Price Dora the Explorer Mega Tunes Guitar. I am normally a fan of Dora and her many adventures. I enjoy listening to Stephanie trying to sing along with Backpack and watching her dance and spin around to "We Did It!" but this toy has gone too far. Although it does have an on/off switch it does not, I repeat, DOES NOT have volume control. Are you kidding me? Who made that decision? Obviously not a parent who already has too many loud toys in the house.

This thing wasn't in the house 24 hours before Alberto hid it in our bedroom. It didn't take Stephanie too long to find it. And turn it on. And wake up her sister from a nap. I can't wait for it to run out of batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment