FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I have to pimp out this fic

You all know how much I love my FanFiction. But in lieu of the holidays I have cut back on reading new stories and am keeping my addiction to reading fics at bay but reading the updates to stories that are still in progress.

The Plan was being recommended on my message board and it sounded so interesting that I decided to read it.

Summary: Obsessed but unnoticed for over a year, she puts a plan in motion to
catch the eye of corner-office Cullen. That's her plan. Fate has another planentirely. B/E Rated M for a reason. DAILY UPDATES until complete - often more than 1 a day.


Even though it is currently up to Chapter 49 the most of the chapters are very short so you can get caught up quickly. The author is planning on wrapping up this story by the end of the year.

You must read this story.

Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment