FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday to Me!!

I am 35 today and I can honestly say that I am happy. I have a handsome and loving husband, 3 beautiful daughters, devoted friends and wonderful family. I'm a lucky girl.

It's just after 8am and am already having a wonderful day. I got some snuggle time with my husband before he had to get up to go to work. The babies are still sleeping so I was able to enjoy a nice long shower and a cup of coffee. I am also getting lots of love and birthday wishes from Facebook land. The only thing missing is my oldest daughter since she's with her father this weekend.

I may get the babies up, fed and dressed because momma wants to go shopping. We're going out to dinner tonight and I want to wear something new and pretty.

I am also remembering that exactly one year ago today I went to my ob/gyn for my weekly visit and was sent to the hospital immediately since I was dilated 5cm even though I wasn't having any contractions.

But that story will have to continue tomorrow when I post about my baby girl's first birthday.

But for now....Happy, Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment